Dad Jokes

FUNNY JOKE: I Drew A Dollar Not On The Classroom Floor

A 1 dollar note on the floor

I was one of the good artists in my school and one day I drew a dollar note on the classroom floor that looks exactly like real money.

My teacher saw it and decided to pick it but in an attempt to do so she breaks her nail.

She got annoyed, took her phone and called my dad to complain about me and explain what I've done.

My father who was at the hospital at that moment replied, "Miss you're a very lucky woman, that idiot drew a vagina on our power socket yesterday. He is the reason why I'm in the hospital right now.

CONTINUE LAUGHING
1. Some ladies have visited more houses than Jehovah witness people.

2. T-Rolls of today if you don't take care you'll finger yourself.

3. TEACHER: "give some of the things that can reduce wait."

ME: "Broken heart."

4. The sentence 'It's over between us' can make you search for your shoes in the refrigerator.

5. Why are girls not common in sports? Only 5% are doing sports while the other 95% are busily playing with boys.

I hope you enjoyed this joke. Subscribe to our website and get your daily dose of funny jokes. You can also contact us if you think you have funny jokes and you want it to be published on this site.

About David Asiedu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Comments on this article are that of the commenters and they do not necessarily reflect the organizations stand or views on issues.

Powered by Blogger.